Private Voice Lessons
Founder/Producing Director Laurie Bulaoro, teaches singers of all ages, but specializes in cultivating vocal creativity and technique in young singers ages 4-12.
Lessons are ongoing throughout the year and are individually scheduled per student’s needs.
Individuals: $20/30 minutes or $30/per hour
Singing Buddies: (2 friends share an hour): $35/per hour
Singers will build a singing book that includes a weekly journal page, warm ups, and an uptempo and ballad. We work on cultivating creativity for the whole child and the whole voice including developing vocal range and flexibility, ear training, healthy vocal techniques, visualization, concentration, confidence and relaxation.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 574-344-8361 to schedule a lesson.
Original Micro-Musical Theatre Workshops
Trademarks of a Youth on Stage Micro- Musical Workshop:
- All the material (music, lyrics and script) is original. Laurie begins with ‘the bones’ of the piece and enters a collaborative development process with the young artists enrolled in the workshop.
- The workshop culminates in an Informance style reading of the micro-musical, with costumes, props, set and live musicians accompanying the performers.
- All Youth on Stage shows are Micro Musicals: original musicals no more than 40 minutes in length with the spirit of an ensemble production where kids act characters their own age and all performers cultivate their unique creative voices.
- Workshops and performances are geared toward a rehearsal schedule that meets family’s busy schedules. Throughout the year, we meet on Saturdays for no more than two hours, with summertime camps a bit more intensive.
- All of the YOS workshops and micro- musicals meet the Indiana State Academic Foundations and Standards across the curriculum.
Please follow our blog to find out when the next Workshop will be offered.